Saturday, September 18, 2010

You Rebel Lite

You Rebel Lite, $30, tinted moisurizer


Let me just start off by saying, I swear by this stuff! 
There is no other moisturizer that I buy other than this. 
It's really creamy, has a light scent, and very nice coverage. 
Plus the SPF 15 really is a bonus!

You can wear it under your makeup (like I do) or wear it alone. 
It usually lasts up to 3 months and a little does go a long way. 
I get about 2 dime size squeezes and it gets my entire face. 

And if you are a bit tanner skinned, they also have the alternative 
which is called just "You Rebel".
I use, (You Rebel Lite) because Im more fair skinned and it 
does not fail me <3 
You can get it at any Macy's Benefit counter or at Sephora. 
And if you are hesitant to spend, just go up to the Benefit counter and ask them 
for a sample, and I'm sure they will give you one!


No comments:

Post a Comment

We'd love to read your comments! XOXO