Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lace, glitter heels and tap shorts- Oh my!

 

My bro Rob, his gf Jess and I decided to make it a day of shopping.
Our destination: La Cantera Shops (an outside mall with a lot of places to browse)

I wore my newly bought lace top from Forever21, some grey leggings from A'GACI and the studded cuff boots I mentioned in the 
(what a stud post).
& my lovely blk hair extensions =) that i got in San Jose from INVU (Great Mall)

At Nordstrom, Jess found some amazingggg Guess peep toe glitter heels, 
(shown here) 
that went perfectly with her liquid leggings !


We also fell in love with some tap shorts @ American Apparel that we both tried on.
I tried a black pair with a maroon tank, it was a nice color combo. 


By the end of the night we had dinner and more clothes on our minds !

1 comment:

  1. love the lace top and the heels.xx

    http://provocativecouture.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to read your comments! XOXO