Sunday, February 27, 2011

never looking back...


Dear Readers

So lately I have been in a very positive & focused mode.
My life seems to be going extremely well and all I 
can say is, "it's about time."
My career is in full swing, my ventures are looking
super promising and my personal life is serene.

I am looking forward to what lies ahead and there
is finally nothing in the way of achieving my goals!

& I enjoy reading emails I get from readers and all 
the sweet comments =) Thank you all!

My threads:
hat: Urban Outfitters
lace top: Eyeshadow
bird print shorts: Swoon

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome to hear!! It's my first time visiting your blog and I love it!! You are very pretty!!

    Marcy,
    smudgemyeyeliner.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Marcy! You are sweet <3

    You have a super cool blog as well =)

    XOXO~ dont forget to follow me !

    ReplyDelete

We'd love to read your comments! XOXO